Event short description
Our virtual cheese and charcuterie board building class is a delicious and sensory experience that "breaks the Zoom barrier." Each cheese & charcuterie kit supports artisan cheese, charcuterie, and accompaniment producers all over the country!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Our resident cheese expert will guide you through tips and tricks for how to build a beautiful and successful cheese board! Follow along in the "Cheese Cam" for the live tutorials, and learn about the makers behind each of the products featured in your kit!
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
Our introductory cheese and charcuterie kit includes:
- Bloomy Rind Cheese (Brie or Camembert)
- Gruyère-Style Cheese
- Artisan Cheddar (Complex and Dynamic)
- Crackers (Gluten-Free Available)
- Fig Jam
- Green Olives
- Heirloom Almonds
- Chocolate Bar
- Sliced Prosciutto
- 8" by 8" Bamboo Cheese Board
*If there are dietary restrictions (ie: gluten-free), we can accommodate shipment variations accordingly. Vegetarian and vegan options are available upon request. Vegan options are currently a flight of chocolate bars to sub the cheese. We don't have vegan cheese at this time.
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
We won't be able to ship cheese to PO Boxes as well only use FedEx and UPS for delivery. We do have a vendor partner in Canada if your team is spread between the US and Canda!
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
Some tools to have on hand:
- Large knife
- Small paring knife
- Cheese knife if you have one
- Small spoons or forks
- Cutting board
- One small wine glass or shot glass, about 2.5” in diameter (for making salami roses!)
Optional items you may already have on hand that will enhance your board:
- A glass of something tasty to grease those creative wheels!!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Cheese Grotto is an internationally award-winning home cheese storage solution that keeps cheese fresher for longer. Along manufacturing their Cheese Grottos in small production runs in the Catskills in New York, Cheese Grotto sells hundreds of cheeses from American artisan cheesemakers through their cheese subscription and virtual tasting programs.