Event short description
Learn how to make your best tiramisu ever and some classic Italian gestures!
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 1 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 50 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Tiramisù lovers, if you can't go to Italy, Italy and I come to you! Are you ready to make your best tiramisu ever? It's just 6 ingredients, requires no baking, and is very easy to make. This won't be a lesson where I speak and you listen, but we will be friends having fun together cooking something delicious!
Together we will make the perfect Italian Tiramisù worth winning the world championship! I will give some tips to make your masterpiece and you will be surprised about how easy it is to prepare the most known Italian dessert in the world. The list of ingredients is very short and easy to find. In the meantime, we will have a ball learning some Italian gestures.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- 8 oz (about 250 gr) mascarpone, best is >40% fat part (typical Italian cheese)
- 1 pack - about 30 - crispy ladyfingers (can be replaced)
- 1 cup (about 250 ml) espresso or strong coffee, cooled
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 eggs to be used RAW (or pasteurized egg substitute divided in yolks and whites, not together)
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Electric hand mixer or stand mixer
- 8in x 8in square pan or a 9in x 5in loaf pan for assembling (but there is space for creativity!)
- 2 round bowls for mixing (about 8in, metallic are better)
- 1 flat plate
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection