Black History Month TriviaAverage rating: 4.9 Number of ratings:(8) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Join us for a live-hosted team competition to commemorate Black History Month with our themed trivia game created for the holiday!
Our games are collaborative and festive, allowing participants to get together and celebrate with some competitive spirit. Each game is hosted by a professional performer who engages with the players and keeps the energy high. Our games are perfect for those looking to celebrate at home with lots of fun! All of our games are team-based, meaning you'll be collaborating with your colleagues in breakout rooms to answer as many of our questions as possible.
This Event will include:
- Picture Round: Celebrate the accomplishments of icons and leaders within the Black community by identifying each famous first
- Music Round: Name the song and musician of some of the best songs by Black artists -- spanning decades and genres
- Creative Questions Round: We'll test your knowledge of Black culture, history, leaders and icons in this series of inspired questions
Our Black History Month trivia works perfectly for virtual, hybrid, and in-person teams, and is a great way to bring employees together for a much-needed break from the workday. So, what are you waiting for? Game on!
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 25 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Guests will compete in teams over three rounds of Black History Month trivia including:
- Creative picture round
- High energy music round
- Double point trivia round
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Access to Video Conference
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection