Holiday Happy Hour with Peppermint Bark BitesAverage rating: 4.8 Number of ratings:(6) 50 minute virtual event
Event short description
Celebrate the Holidays in style with this fun, tasty and healthy-ish cocktail and dessert class! Join your team in enjoying some festive goodies! Make a Merry Margarita with Hibiscus-Orange Syrup and a Matcha-Sugar rim & Superfood Peppermint Bark Bites.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 15 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 50 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Lila will facilitate a 50 min long virtual happy hour with a hands-on cocktail and peppermint bark bite making activity. Attendees will bond through learning new cocktail skills, sharing conversation over delicious drinks and cultivating community even when they are not able to be physically together.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Artisanal Hibiscus-Orange Syrup
- Matcha Sugar
- Chocolate Chips
- Peppermint Extract
- Candy Cane
- Cacao Nibs
- Superfood Powder
- Holiday Stir Stick
- Printed Recipe
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping in the US is included in the listed cost.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Tequila (Kit does not include alcohol. Participants must source their own tequila. Blanco/silver suggested)
- Rocks Glass (or short/squat glass)
- Cocktail Shaker or Quart Jar
- Cutting Board
- Citrus Press (optional)
- Small Pot
- Small Bowl
- Small Plate
- Access to Microwave or Double Boiler
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection