Event short description
Your guests will gather for an interactive workshop, filled with improv-inspired exercises, writing prompts, and facilitated dialogue to explore the practice of a "yes, and..." mindset.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 12 - 20 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
How it works
Stories. We are defined by them. We relate to one another and the world through them. And we create, shift, and grow by reflecting on (and sometimes recreating) our stories. Let's gather for some play and creative discovery together - through improv-inspired exercises, writing prompts and facilitated dialogue. And unearth our stories together.
What you can expect: Connective exercises that are intentionally chosen to pull the group in and out of comfort zones together, in order to stretch brilliantly into generative creativity and authentic hang time. - If you had to tell your life story in one minute, what would you say? - When invited to share fun facts about yourself, in a gamified fashion - what might emerge? - What does it feel like to reframe a disempowering story you have on repeat, through a 'once upon a time' storytelling format?
This session is for everyday leaders and change-makers who lead with curiosity and have a commitment to their mission, their creativity, and the genius of their teams.
Come for the story-sharing. Stay for the connection.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom.
- For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience
- Paper and writing utensils (preferably colored pens/pencils, sticky notes, blank sheets of paper, or journal)
- Water, snacks, and a private space if possible
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
I’m an experiential trainer with a calling to enliven creativity, confidence and easeful collaboration in teams of all shapes and sizes. Through my practice, Enlivened Studios, I help leaders ignite their personal genius and the power of their people, through applied improv, storytelling and communication training. Let's get out of our heads and into our aliveness, with a little play and a whole lot of connection!