Event short description
The lessons that come with learning improv can be applied to teams in any industry, namely encouraging active listening, collaboration, and a team mindset. Improv Asylum has mastered the art of providing corporate training that will engage everyone on your team with their patented corporate learning playbook to spark creative communication and innovation.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 25 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
How it works
This workshop can be delivered out-of-the-box to deliver messaging that will help all teams navigate change, or can be customized to address specific challenges your organization may be facing, including bonding a newly merged unit, improving communication skills on an established team, or working through specific challenges in your department that require a custom solution.
- Improv Workshops for Small Teams
- Improv Workshops for Large Groups includes breakout rooms with multiple instructors
- Improv Workshops with Role Play, using customized scenarios based on your team’s unique needs.
- Combination of an Educational Inservice with Mini-Improv Workshop
- Keynote Addresses for Large Groups (without breakouts)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection