Event short description
If you are looking for a delicious and inclusive event for drinkers and non-drinkers alike, you are at the right place. Join our Aged Tea Tasting workshop for your virtual team building and client entertainment event!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 7 - 400 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Ashley, the founder and tea sommelier, will lead the tea-tasting workshop. You can follow her instructions throughout the whole event. Join our Aged Tea Tasting workshop for your virtual team building and client entertainment event!
During this 1-hour hands-on class led by a tea sommelier you will learn:
- the history of aged tea
- how to correctly brew tea
- how to properly taste aged tea
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- [Fuding 2015] White Peony (1oz)
- [Bulang 2017] Raw Pu’er (1oz)
- [Menghai 2009] Old Tree Ripe Pu’er (1oz)
- Not supported
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 12 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
We have a lead time of 12 days for domestic and at least 28 days for international shipments. Event dates less than the standard lead time will be subject to expedited shipping. We ship to every country except for OFAC-restricted countries: Iran, Cuba, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Somalia, Ukraine (Crimea and Sevastopol only) Please send us an inquiry for international shipping so we can send an estimated shipping fee with additional expedite cost.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- The teas you received from Mansa Tea
- Kettle filled with water (we will start boiling the water at the start of the class)
- 3 Teacups (English tea cups preferred over American mugs)
- 1-3 Sets of Teaware (i.e. Infuser, Gaiwan, teapots, empty teabags)
- Plate to save your Tea Leaves (if you are using one set of teaware)
- Bowl (to capture extra water)
- Tea Towel (or any towel for drying)
- Scale (optional)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Ashley Lim is a Certified Tea Sommelier and the founder of Mansa Tea, a handcrafted aged tea company. Having an aged tea enthusiast father who has been sourcing tea for the last 17 years, she grew up drinking aged tea and understands first-hand how confusing aged tea can be for many tea drinkers. In 2018, she founded Mansa Tea to help demystify aged tea and elevate tea experiences for enthusiasts.
Over the last four years, she has worked with Michelin-starred restaurants and 5-star hotels on their tea programs and offered tea education workshops to Fortune500 companies, high-growth startups, and tea lovers worldwide.
Ashley has been featured and quoted on numerous tea and business topics in outlets including Forbes, Business Insider, USA Today, and Food Network. She has an MBA from The Wharton School and graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Columbia University.