Event short description
Infamous art thief Le Papillon has struck again, and this time she has left a careless trail of clues in her wake. We need you to help us crack the case! Working in teams, you will solve puzzles and complete challenge stations as you race from checkpoint to checkpoint. Challenges are varied so that everyone on the team has a chance to contribute. Does your team have what it takes to arrive at the final checkpoint first?
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 30 - 5000 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- English, Spanish
- 2 hours
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Participants will solve puzzles, complete challenges, and race from checkpoint to checkpoint to try to arrive at the final checkpoint first! When teams are stuck on the racecourse, they will dial their remote moderators for hints and assistance. Escapely provides the remote moderators, all materials, race packets for the teams, and detailed instructions for hosting this remotely moderated event. Escapely also provides an intro video that acts as the event emcee - the video emcee explains the rules and gets everyone excited to play!
Throughout the race, Escapely's remote team keeps score and keeps all of the teams on track. After everyone arrives at the final checkpoint, teams complete one final challenge together as a large group. Then, we provide the winners for the host to announce and everyone can celebrate at the wrap party!
This event is hosted remotely so your guests can ga†her wherever is best! Fully staffed events with on-the-ground challenge moderators are also available - please inquire for details. The number of guests is only limited by your venue's capacity!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- This is an in-person event with the Host joining remotely.
- Players will be working together in person and using a cell phone for clues and assistance.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection