Event short description
In this virtual hands-on workshop, you'll make, flavor, pipe, bake, and fill a gorgeous batch of French macarons. Whether you’ve tried to make them before and had some challenges or never tried to make them but just love to eat them, this is the workshop for you!
- This host typically use google, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 2 days before the event.
- This event supports 5 - 35 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
How it works
Macarons are beautiful to look at and even better to eat! You'll be guided step-by-step as you learn how to mix, fold, flavor, pipe, bake, and fill these delicate cookies. You'll learn about the ingredients that go into making amazing macarons and the techniques that will ensure that your macarons always turn out deliciously. You can choose from Salted Caramel Peanut, German Chocolate, or Lemon Meringue flavored and filled macarons for your group.
You will receive a shopping list for your group and can choose from the following flavors:
German Chocolate: Coconut Flakes, Cocoa Powder, Evaporated Milk, Pecans
Salted Caramel Peanut: Dulce de Leche, Roasted Peanuts
Lemon Meringue: Lemon Curd, Lemon Marshmallow Cream
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Hand Mixer/Stand Mixer/Whisk
- Mixing Bowls
- Parchment Paper
- Silicone Spatula
- Piping Bag (or large Ziploc bag)
- Kitchen Scale (or measuring cups and spoons)
- Egg Whites (not boxed or meringue powder)
- Cutting Board
- Almond Flour
- Powdered Sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- For German Chocolate - 1 1/2 cups Unsweetened Coconut Flakes, 1 tablespoon Cocoa Powder, 1 cup of Pecans, 6 oz, Evaporated Milk
- For Salted Caramel - 6 oz Dulce de Leche, 3/4 cup Roasted Salted Peanuts
- For Lemon Meringue - 1/2 cup Marshmallow Fluff, 1/2 cup Lemon Curd, 1 Lemon
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Google Meet
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Teams
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
The Good Food Project is designed to make baking fun and accessible for everyone. We have been teaching cooking, baking, and planning corporate food events in Colorado and online for more than 11 years. Chelly Klann, founder of The Good Food Project also created The Edible Revolution, a non-profit dedicated to teaching kids to cook; taking a portable kitchen to schools, libraries, and rec centers to cook with kids as young as 18 months old.