Event short description
Soft and chewy: there's a reason Boba is so popular all over the world! Together with the crispy-crunchy popcorn chicken, a perfect pairing!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 200 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour 15 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
In this event, our chefs will be teaching you how to make a drink & snack combo we grew up eating: Boba Milk Tea and Popcorn Chicken! Showcasing the high-quality boba (tapioca pearls) and premium loose leaf tea from our friends at Kassava, everyone gets to pick their tea of choice: Jasmine (Green Tea) or Signature House Blend (Black Tea).
Simple, easy, and fun way to bring the group together, brought to you by a team of chefs with experience from Michelin-star restaurants! Everyone will be shipped the necessary ingredients during the week of the event. Each kit includes enough to make 2 servings each of Boba Milk Tea & Popcorn Chicken.
For any vegetarians or vegans in the group, we will happily ship you tofu (a team favorite! Crunchy on the outside but soft and silken on the inside!!). We do ask that each Guest provides a few essentials from their own pantry (e.g. white sugar, brown sugar or honey, and oil for frying the chicken).
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Boba (Tapioca Pearls)
- Milk Base (Lactose-free)
- Choice of Tea: Jasmine (Green) or Signature House Blend (Black)
- Boba Drinking Straws Tea Bags
- Choice of Protein: Chicken or Tofu
- Seasoning Mix
- Fry Mix
- Soy Sauce
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
We ship within the US via UPS. Delivery to the lower 48 states (mainland US) is included. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii costs an additional fee of $20 per kit. Ingredient kits can be sent to Canada for an additional $35 per kit. International guests outside the US and Canada can join as class-only for $45/person, and will receive an ingredient shopping list. Late guest registrations and group guest lists: Addresses received less than 11 business days before the event will require additional rush processing and/or expedited shipping, at $35-60 per kit.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Drinking Glass
- Paper Towel-Lined Plate
- Cutting Board
- Chef’s Knife
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- Large Spoon
- Strainer or Slotted Spoon
- Small Saucepan
- Medium Saucepan & Lid
- Cocktail Shaker (optional)
- Neutral Oil (e.g. Canola, Vegetable, Grapeseed)
- Brown Sugar or Honey
- White Sugar
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Teams
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection