Event short description
Feeling burned out? We’ve got you. Candle season has arrived, and our 'Candle + Clay Pottery Workshop' has everything you need to learn how to craft candle holders from air dry clay to display the included candles - no kiln needed!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 8 - 200 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
This workshop aims for purpose over perfection, so there’s no “right” or “wrong” in this beginner-friendly clay experience. Your host will teach you step-by-step how to hand build, decorate, and paint original candle holders to display a pillar candle and tea light candle included in your kit.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Air dry clay
- Pillar candle (1)
- Tea light candle (1)
- Vial of matches
- U.S. made pottery tool set
- White paint pigment
- Vegan paintbrush
- Plastic-free acrylic medium (for sealing and making pieces water-resistant)
- Plantable wildflower seed coaster
- Step-by-step instruction booklet to craft with your leftover clay after the workshop
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 12 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
US shipping is included in the cost. We cannot ship to PO boxes. International shipping is available at an additional cost that covers shipping and import duties.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A towel (to wipe tools, your hands)
- A dish of water
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection