Cartoon and ComedyAverage rating: 3.7 Number of ratings:(3) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Is your team ready to put their creativity to the test as they sketch everyone’s favorite Disney character and finally see just how funny their teammates are? Here’s your chance to engage your team in the most unique virtual event around! This event has you learning to draw with a professional artist and then a professional comedian brings your art to life with a non-stop-laughter interactive comedy session.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 5 days before the event.
- This event supports 15 - 99 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Your group will begin by sketching everyone’s favorite Disney Character, Mickey Mouse, with a professional artist guiding and entertaining you along the way. When finished sketching, prepare for an amazing interactive improv comedy session with a professional comedian. During the comedy session, participants will use the cartoons they have sketched to create hilarious improvised stories, original shark tank pitches and a trivia game unlike any you’ve ever seen. Not only will participants be laughing and engaging with each other in a way you haven’t seen before, but you will walk away from the session as better teammates, more creative problem solvers and more supportive active listeners.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Piece of paper
- Sense of humor
- Cameras on for a more engaging experience
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection