Event short description
There is nothing like freshly fried homemade churros. In this fun and interactive class, you’ll learn how to make these pastry sticks coated in cinnamon sugar, ready to be dipped in a decadent chocolate sauce!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 15 - 75 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Come prepared with frying oil, water, some basic cooking tools and an appetite to learn just how delicious and easy it is to make this treat in your kitchen; our churro kit comes with everything else you'll need to make approximately 40 homemade churros. We’ll make one batch of 20 churros in class. Then you can use your newfound skills to make a sweet second batch for dessert in the future! New to frying? Don’t fret! This recipe’s dough is forgiving, and we’ll be here to walk you through each step.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Churro Mix
- Cinnamon Sugar Mix
- Chocolate Dip Mix
- Piping Set
- Cooking Instructions
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 16 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
We ship to the entire United States. International Shipping not available at this time.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
What you’ll need to bring:
- High smoke point frying oil, such as vegetable oil or canola oil
- Mixing bowl
- Measuring cups
- Cooking spoon
- Knife or kitchen scissors
- Deep stockpot (for frying)
- Plate with paper towel
- Shallow dish (for cinnamon sugar)
- Small whisk (optional)
- Deep-fry thermometer (optional)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection