Event short description
COCKTAILS AND COMEDY! Bring the spirits while enjoying the spirits! TalkTales, the legendary bartending powerhouse, and Laughter On Call, the renowned interactive comedy company, are collaborating to create the ultimate laugh-out-loud event. Featuring craft drinks created from scratch, interactive Improv games, and shared unforgettable experiences.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 20 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Our COCKTAILS & COMEDY events provide a fun structure for virtual, hybrid or in-person socializing that will engage even the most introverted of the group. Great for making new hires feel welcome!
- 1 hour to 90 minutes
- 1 Bar-Teacher and two trained LOC comedians per 20 people
- Kits sent to each guest containing all drink components
Drinks are mixed in a big group, break out rooms can be used for more intimate game-playing for groups over 20! Non alcoholic kits are available by request for no additional cost!
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
TalkTales signature kits include everything guests need to shake up three craft cocktails. Ingredients include:
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
*Shipping with in the continental US. No international shipping*
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Glassware suggested: Coupe, martini, rocks and collins
- Tool Suggestions: Cocktail Shaker, Jigger, Hawthorn Strainer
- Tool Alternatives: Water Bottle with lid, a tablespoon and a mesh strainer
*Bar tool kit add on's available for an additional cost*
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection