Cocktails & Stories From Vietnam1 hour 30 minute virtual event
Event short description
Join a local guide and professional mixologists in making our favorite cocktails as we tell fun stories, myths and legends of Vietnam. To make sure you get the best experience our professional mixologists and bartenders have created an amazing cocktail menu for us and we will be teaching you the art of making them!
Along with the cocktail-crafting, we will be sharing stories from Hoi An and making sure everyone is fully involved and having a great time! Each experience is based on one kind of alcohol. We are offering vodka-based cocktails by default but we also have a rum cocktail menu available. Feel free to contact us if you have special requests or would like to make a booking for a large group. You don’t need any fancy bar equipment to make cocktails. We also don’t want to break your budget so the ingredients will be easily obtainable for all.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 3 days before the event.
- This event supports 15 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Hungarian, and Italian
- 1 hour 30 minutes
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Once booked, the zoom link will be provided and can be distributed to participants. On the day of the event, simply click the link and enjoy. *Please Note: This tour is best booked between 10am-12pm EST or 6-9pm PST
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Any Vodka
- Simple Syrup or Honey
- Fresh Coriander or Basil
- Tomato Juice
- Tabasco or any other hot sauce
- Worcestershire Sauce
- A few of the following for decoration: celery, pickles, olives, cherry tomatoes, fresh chili pepper + optional skewer or toothpick
- Shot of Espresso
- Coffee Liqueur
- A few coffee beans or coffee powder for decoration
- Shot Glass or Measuring Cup
- Knife and Cutting board
- Muddler or Pestle or wooden spoon
- Cocktail Shaker or Sealable Jar
- Teaspoon and Tablespoon
- 3 Separate Glasses
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection