Event short description
Be a Hero! A group of villagers who have had enough of Dracula's reign over the village and decided to put a stop to his terror in Count Dracula. This game is collaborative, it will require teams of 5 to 6 to work together to explore the virtual 360 village, gather clues, and ultimately defeat Dracula.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 20 - 150 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
How it works
The Escape Artist's virtual escape game uses real-life escape room setting. Players will be able to explore the 360 environments on their own, search for clues and brainstorm for possible solutions to unlock more areas and clues. Teams are broken into groups of 5 or 6 and randomized for game play.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom.
- For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
- Google Chrome is recommended for best gameplay experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
We have been creating escape rooms since 2013 and have since created more than 30 unique escape rooms and games. More recently due to the pandemic, we have also venture into virtual escape games and so here we are!