Countdown1 hour 30 minute virtual event
Event short description
Our virtual escape room! A madman with a doomsday device is threatening to do harm. He doesn't think your teams are smart enough to stop him, but we think differently. Can you be the hero and solve the day? Innovative puzzle types will have you manipulating objects, listening to sound clues, and collaborating on a shared drawing puzzle to bring the villain to justice.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 4 - 600 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
We'll give you an orientation in the main session before splitting you into breakout rooms. Your in-room Game Master will guide you through the puzzles that you engage with in your web browser and on Zoom. One team will win for being fastest!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Plan to have each guest join Zoom from a single device with their cameras enabled
- When the game begins, the Game Master will put links to web pages in the Zoom chat
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection