Event short description
Get out of your head and into your body with a guided meditation followed by physical movement. Led by Julie Pomerleau, you embark into the depths of your sub-conscious to uncover the artistic piece your inner self needs to create. Prepare to be relaxed and free to express your imaginative voice.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 10 days before the event.
- This event supports 5 - 75 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
JPomerleau Arts "Expressing Yourself Through Art" workshop brings you together to create an atmosphere where participants are free to create, explore, and feel their emotions through art. Your host will give you instructions and verbal cues to help guide you out of your thinking mind and into your feeling mind. You will have a live video of both Julie Pomerleau and her art piece for an inclusive feel. All participants will walk away with a finished art piece feeling relaxed and content.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
Each guest can pick which of these 4 kits they would like:
Watercolour Paint Kit:
- Pad of 8.5x5.5 Watercolour Paper
- Pan of Watercolour Paints with Palette
- 3 Paint Brushes (1 flat, 2 round)
Coloured Pencil Art Kit:
- Set of Coloured Pencils
- Sketch book
Marker Art Kit:
- Set of Markers
- Sketch Book
Acrylic Paint Kit:
- Acrylic Canvas
- Set of Acrylic Paints
- 3 Paint Brushes
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Please note that we are unable to ship to PO Boxes. International and expedited shipping is available at an additional cost. International shipping — is available but is not included in the price and will incur additional costs Expedited shipping — is available for this event but is not included in the price and will incur additional costs.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Drink of your choice (non-alcoholic or alcoholic)
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
For the Watercolour and Acrylic painting kits you will need:
- Masking Tape
- 2 Cups filled with COLD water
- Paper Towel
- Hair dryer (optional)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
An artist specializing in watercolour painting, Julie has been practicing using this medium for 15+ years. In 2020, in the midst of a global pandemic Julie left the corporate world to dedicate her life to her passion. JPomerleau Art focuses on encouraging children and adults how to express themselves through art. “Everybody is creative and everybody is an artist. If you have your doubts then maybe you just have to find that out for yourself.”