Event short description
Master this iconic treat you'll up-level with fillings and dip!
- $35 / person
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 12 - 1000 participants.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
How it works
Pretzels have always been iconic but they are even better when they are warm, fresh, made by hand, stuffed with delicious fillings, and served with dip.
You can choose sweet fillings, stuffed with cinnamon apples and dipped in cream cheese, or savory, filled with gooey cheese and herbs and dipped in marinara.
Class begins with a short look at the rich history of pretzels, then guests will mix, knead, fill, twist, poach, top, and bake their pretzels. After a few short minutes in the oven, their efforts will be richly rewarded with warm, soft pretzels that are unlike anything they've ever had before.
Guests will leave class with a dozen delicious filled pretzels, dipping sauce, recipes, and the knowledge that amazing pretzels are only a few minutes away, anytime they want them.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- All-purpose flour
- Rapid Rise yeast
- Brown sugar
- Baking soda
For Savory Pretzels:
- A strong cheese (i.e. sharp cheddar, Gruyere, Parmesan, Asiago)
- A melty cheese (i.e. Monterey Jack, mozzarella)
- Dried herbs (i.e. rosemary, thyme, oregano)
- Can of crushed tomatoes optional additions (i.e. green chiles, olives, etc)
For Sweet Pretzels:
- Cream cheese
- Optional addition (i.e. apples, pear, berries)
- A mixing bowl
- A measuring cups and spoons
- A wooden spoon
- Baking sheet
- A large sauce pan or stockpot
- Rolling pin or wine bottle
- Optional basting or pastry brush
- Optional large flat slotted spoon or spatula
- Small cup of water
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Microsoft Teams
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
The Good Food Project is designed to make baking fun and accessible for everyone. We have been teaching cooking, baking, and planning corporate food events in Colorado and online for more than 11 years. Chelly Klann, founder of The Good Food Project also created The Edible Revolution, a non-profit dedicated to teaching kids to cook; taking a portable kitchen to schools, libraries, and rec centers to cook with kids as young as 18 months old.