Event short description
Knead the dough, prepare the fillings, and wrap it all. Basic dumpling dough is extremely simple with just two ingredients: flour and water, no yeast, and no flavorings for the most part. Once you have the dumpling dough down, you can basically wrap any variety of filling inside with chicken, pork, beef, or veggies. Then just pan-sear them on the pan to get the bottom part crispy. Things taste better if you make it by yourself!
- This host typically use google, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 5 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Thai
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
We would like to ask guests to prepare the ingredients for class in advance. Please chop and slice ingredients before the class, so we can enjoy and focus on cooking during the class. In our class, we’ll cook along with you step by step in real-time and build your confidence as you create a complete meal.
During your class:
- You can expect a fully-interactive experience, learning the same skills and techniques
- We will work directly with you in real time, cooking, answering any questions and offering step-by-step guidance and cooking throughout the class
- You will learn unique, Thai culinary tricks to use in the kitchen and tips for selecting the best ingredients for your own future cooking experiences Any kit can altered to accommodate nut free, dairy free, gluten free, vegan, or vegetarian allergies and preferences.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- All Purpose Flour
- Dried Mushrooms
- Soy Sauce
- Sriracha Sauce
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping inside the US is included in the listed cost. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes and International addresses.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Warm Water
- Your Choice of Protein (ground chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, or tofu)
- Sesame Oil (optional)
- Salt and Black Pepper
- Cooking Oil
- Rolling Pin
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Google Meet
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Sawasdee ka! I’m Krong Na-Songkhla, a Thai native, first learned Thai cooking as a child in the southern province of Songkhla. I spent many years helping my mother and grandmother prepare everyday meals for my family. Since 2001, I have lived in New York, Texas, Michigan, and Indiana, and traveled around the country. Along my journey, my family and friends have requested that I share my unique recipes and techniques in Thai cooking. I began teaching cooking classes and spreading my love of flavors to others. I have been teaching people the “True Taste of Thai” for over 10 years. Since many people may be intimidated by seemingly exotic ingredients, it is my goal to ease your worries and encourage you to experience the amazing world of Thai cuisine through my cooking classes. In addition, I authored and published her own cookbook, True Taste of Thai, available in both electronic and print formats.