Managing Diverse Communication Styles1 hour 30 minute virtual event
Event short description
Learn to masterfully communicate with colleagues and clients by flexing your natural style.
- $125 / person
- Your host will provide a video conference link prior to the event.
- This event supports 5 - 12 participants.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
Book this event
$125 / person
How it works
In this highly interactive training, participants dramatically increase their communication IQs by examining their own and others' communication styles using the Personal Coaching Styles Inventory (PCSI). This understanding of various styles helps employees to leverage and adapt their styles to communicate more effectively with clients, managers and colleagues.
- Learn to manage relationships with diverse communication styles
- Understand and maximize communication strengths
- Upgrade communication skills to mitigate communication limitations
- Become stronger leaders through knowledge of diverse styles
Things you'll need
A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
After you book you will receive an email with a meeting link that you can share with your team
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Director of Coaching and Learning Development, Suzanne Blake, PCC, is an International Coach Federation Professional Certified Coach with 23 years of experience in executive, career and productivity coaching, corporate soft skills, management training and human resource development. A leader in the coaching community, Suzanne was nominated for "Best Career Coach" and awarded the PRISM Award for Excellence in Corporate Coaching by the International Coach Federation of New England.