Event short description
In Crockd’s exclusive ‘Mediate & Mud’ experience, we take your team on a sensory creative mindfulness experience. The guided breathwork leads seamlessly into learning how to hand-build a mug or planter. This is a session that’s perfect for your team to unwind. This workshop is great for groups looking to create, relax, and tap into flow. It’s not about getting them to bond through conversation, but rather bond through a shared experience. Give them something they will be talking about for months after their Meditate & Mud!
- This host typically use google, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Sit back and relax while we teach you the basics of hand-building pottery. We will show you step-by-step how to create a mug or planter while tapping into your creative flow. All supplies come within your custom Crockd kit but you may want to have a small glass of water, a cutting board, and some paper towels handy for clean-up. Enjoy elements of meditation, breathing, and intention setting to fuel your mindfulness journey.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
This Kit Contains:
- 2 x Bags of Eco-Friendly, Moist, Hybrid Crockd Clay
- 5 x Custom Branded Handmade Wooden Crockd Pottery Tools
- 10 x Claybreakers — carefully curated conversation starter cards
- 1 x Crockbook — includes easy-to-follow instructions for 10+ pieces
- The deets on what to do with your finished piece — from firing and glazing to air drying and painting
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping to locations in the US is included in the price. We can ship internationally for an additional fee.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Small glass of Water
- Paper Towels or Rag
- Cutting board or Craft Mat (optional)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Google Meet
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Crockd was started with one mission: to get you out of your head and into your hands.
We were looking for a way to unwind from the week. We wanted something that could help us chill out and find a sense of ease. Something imperfect, messy, and real. Something creative.
Crockd is a creative mindfulness brand. We use hands-on creativity as a way of helping you access your state of flow. Our high-quality craft kits and supplies are designed to inspire creativity, creation, and connection.