Event short description
Discover the secrets to making excellent pizza at home, rivaling the best professional pizzerias.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 8 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
During the class Chef Daniel will walk the participants through every step, explaining not only the how's but also the why's. We begin by making pizza dough from scratch, then stretching it and baking it into the perfect pizza pie.
While the dough is rising we prepare toppings to make a pizza Margherita and a pesto pizza. Chef Daniel will show you everything from how to make a delicious and incredibly simple tomato sauce to how to balance your ingredients for the best results.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 300 grams Organic Central Milling 00 pizza flour
- 300 grams Organic Grande low moisture mozzarella
- 3 oz prosciutto di Parma (can substitute for Ricotta)
- 4 oz San Marzano tomatoes
- 4 oz Organic pesto
- Olive oil
- Pre-measured active dry yeast
- Pre-measured salt
- Not supported
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 18 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping is included in the price to within the contiguous United States. Food or live items cannot be delivered to PO Boxes.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
The Foodery offers fun, entertaining and informative experiences centered around food. Originally from Argentina, with its own special mix of cultures, Chef Daniel Morduchowicz has lived in California for over 40 years, where he has been exposed to its rich diversity of cuisines. Passionate about cooking and sharing his knowledge of food, he aims to teach fundamentals so people can begin to relax and enjoy more their time in the kitchen. Having offered thousands of workshops over the years to Fortune 500 companies and startups alike, he understands exactly what it takes to conduct a successful event, with the right combination of cooking, learning, and having fun together as a team.