Event short descriptionHosted by Jerry Givens
Limitations to yoga classes in the office include: 1) having space and 2) changing clothes. Jerry has adapted a style of yoga practice that allows participants to stay in their normal clothes and still get the effects of a regular yoga class, all from the comfort of an office chair. This class is easily done in a conference room or at someone's desk and can fit into anyone's lunch hour. No prior experience is necessary.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- This event supports 1 - 99 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 30 minutes
How it works
Participants will join the live virtual meeting where Jerry will explain Chair Yoga, techniques that will be explored, and answer any questions. Jerry will guide participants through accessible movements and static yoga postures throughout the class to help them release tension and calm and stretch their bodies. Jerry can provide a virtual meeting link for groups of up to 99 participants. For groups 100+, the client will need to provide the link and the cost per group is subject to change.
*ADD: Want more time? You can book a 45-minute session for $225 or a 60-minute session for $300.
**Add a recording of your session for an additional $25
- Recordings are a great way to include folks who can't join the live event (for internal use only)
- The edited recording will be delivered to you within two business days of the event
- If you'd like your session recorded, you must notify us at least two days prior to your event
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- It is ideal that participants have a quiet, open, and distraction free space to practice in
- A stable chair (upright position locked into place, if using an office chair)
- Lateral and forward open space for leaning and folding forward (about six square feet)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Jerry Givens is a Yoga & Meditation Educator, Life Coach, and Author who is passionate about wellness, mindfulness, and healing. As a renowned corporate wellness speaker, Jerry has worked with dozens of organizations, including leading tech companies and law firms. Through his work, he’s been able to bring yoga and mindfulness concepts to thousands of people in a way that they can understand and integrate.
Jerry is the founder of Jerry Givens Yoga & Wellness and his clients include Uber, Microsoft, TaskRabbit, Pfizer, and more. He is the author of the popular book Essential Pranayama: Breathing Techniques for Balance, Healing, and Peace (2020). He is also a lead trainer and facilitator for Yoga Mindset Coaching, bridging the understandings of Classical Yoga and modern psychology.