Pad Khee Mao - Thai Spicy Drunken Noodles1 hour virtual event
Event short description
They are called drunken noodles because of the stories behind them. There is no alcohol in the recipe but the story is that drunk people would try to “quench their thirst” with these noodles before finding out the spice level. You can pair this dish with a variety of proteins such as chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, or tofu. The flavor profile of drunken noodles is salty, spicy, and anise-like from the basil. You will be surprised how fast and easy this recipe is to make at home and you can control the heat!
- This host typically use google, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 5 - 100 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Thai
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
We would like to ask you to prepare the ingredients for your class in advance. Please chop and slice ingredients before the class, so we can enjoy and focus on cooking during the class. In our class, we’ll cook along with you step by step in real-time and build your confidence as you create a complete Thai meal.
During your class:
- You can expect a fully-interactive experience, learning the same skills and techniques
- We will work directly with you in real time, cooking, answering any questions and offering step-by-step guidance and cooking throughout the class.
- You will learn unique, Thai culinary tricks to use in the kitchen and tips for selecting the best ingredients for your own future cooking experiences.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Dried rice noodles
- Thai peppers
- Dried Thai chili powder
- Light soy sauce
- Seasoning soy sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Black sweet soy sauce
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping inside the US is included in the listed cost. We are unable to ship to PO Boxes and International addresses.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Vegetable oil
- Your choice of protein (chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, or brown firm tofu)
- Sweet peppers
- Thai sweet basil or Italian basil
- Large nonstick pan or wok
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Google Meet
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection