Event short description
You’ll need to know more than your ABCs for this LGBTQ+ themed quiz. Test your colleagues’ knowledge of the history, pop culture and icons of the LGBTQ+ scene, with fun-filled rounds that will have everyone working together, competing and maybe even learning a thing or two!
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 20 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
How it works
You’ll experience three engaging rounds, and remember, the answers will all relate back to the LGBTQ+ scene, so get those cogs whirring and start swotting up on everyone from your RuPauls' to your Anne Listers' (note: these may or may not be answers on your quiz).
Get ready for:
- Take PRIDE in your knowledge - we’ll start things off easy and get everyone comfortable
- Tedious Link - Start with one subject and end with another. Can you figure out what the subject will be?
- Face Mash - Can you guess who they are? Famous gay icons have been obscured in their pictures, it’s your job to find out who it is.
- Beat the Intro - you only have a few seconds of each song to listen to. Think you know the answer? We need the artist and the title, so write it down!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Hoola is a full-service event management and production company. We specialise in private and corporate events, including team building events, corporate away days, conferences and celebrations.
Our services cover all aspects of events and events management, from finding the perfect venue, to installing and operating audio visual equipment, bringing in hosts and performers and hosting activities and entertainment.
We offer full end-to-end event management, meaning that from the moment you enquire with us, we handle everything up until the day of the event, and even afterwards too.
Our roots began with team building activities, and we still offer a wide range of events that can take place in-person across the UK, or on a virtual platform anywhere in the world.
Hoola Events is here to ensure that your event is perfect and memorable, leave the hard work to us.