Event short description
Sōchū is a Japanese distilled beverage. It is usually distilled from rice, barley, sweet potatoes, buckwheat, or brown sugar, but it can also be made from items such as chestnut, sesame seeds, potatoes, or even carrots. In this tasting, you will discover 3 different expressions of Sōchū.
- $100 + $175 / person
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 2 - 5000 participants.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
You will receive 3 bottles of Sōchū made from various ingredients. During this experience, you'll discover what you've been missing all along!
- Your event will begin with a brief introduction of the host and the company.
- You'll review the kits' contents and review all the tools needed.
- Your host will explain more about your beverages: the origin, details about taste, what makes them special, tips, etc.
- Your guests will be engaged throughout the entirety of the event and will end with a Q&A session.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Ginza Suzume
- Kohaku Beni Otome Sesame
- Miyazaki Kinmiya
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address.
Shipping policy or exclusions
COCKTAIL KITS are available in all 50 states; SPIRIT KITS are ONLY available in CA, CT, DC, FL, IL, KY, MN, NE, NY, ND, NJ, NH, TX, and WA; OPOLO wine tastings ARE NOT available in: AL, AK, AR, CT, DE, HI, MI, MS, NE, NJ, OK, RI, SD, UT, VT, WY; French Wine Tastings are available domestically and internationally
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- All you'll need for this are some rocks glasses
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
The Epicure is where food and beverage entertainment meets education! We take the complicated subjects within the adult beverage world and translate them in a way that is easy to understand. You're one tasting away from becoming a connoisseur!