St. Patrick’s Day Fun & Games!Average rating: 4.9 Number of ratings:(16) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Do you look forward to a mountain of cheer, shenanigans, and jubilation whenever St. Patty's Day rolls around? Well, lucky you! We’re ecstatic to say that everyone is Irish with this dazzling group experience. An energetic host with themed backgrounds and upbeat music will lead you through multiple types of tomfoolery that will have you comfortably socializing, easily engaging, and laughing loudly throughout!
What's more, the host will switch team groupings every time a new game is played, allowing players to interact with even more friendly faces. So grab a pen & paper, put on something green (optional), and get ready to play some “St. Patrick's Day Fun & Games” with your pals! Your experienced host will play multiple games to maximize the energy and engagement your group experiences.
- Family Feud (Determine common answers to hilarious questions)
- Lucky Guesses (Get “close enough” with nearly impossible trivia)
- Bar Trivia (Answer rapid fire/fun questions about St. Patty’s Day)
- Four Leaf Sorting (Put 4 St. Patty’s day facts in correct order)
**Want to see the other events we offer? Scroll down to check out our full repertoire!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- This event supports 14 - 997 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
The ultimate goal is to effectively connect your group through unique challenges that are entertaining and engaging! A friendly and experienced host will lead your group through multiple rounds of fun experienced in the main Zoom room (for 65% of the time) and in breakout rooms (for the other 35%).
You'll automatically receive a free Highlight Reel ($75 value) AND an Event Recap!! A Highlight Reel is a 15-25 second video made from a short event recording where your team follows entertaining prompts to showcase the fun they had. Catchy music and a themed border is added to create a video you can proudly show off!
The Event Recap is written by the host and includes a list of the 3 winners they found at your event (with no prizes promised) and a personalized summary of the entertainment the group enjoyed.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
Pen and paper (if possible)
Laptop (preferred), cell phone, or tablet - Turning on one’s camera is NOT mandatory, but recommended!
Wear something green (optional)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection