Event short description
Expand your tequila tasting experience beyond a wedge of citrus and pinch of salt.
- $130 / person
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 12 - 500 participants.
- 45 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
In this 45-minute highly engaging tasting adventure guests will enjoy five craft chocolate bars from world-renowned makers paired with two iconic Mexican spirits.
There is so much to tequila than what we may recall from our university days. Taste for yourself how many new flavor experiences one can create in this pairing adventure with the help of our seasoned team of food educators.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 5 Craft Chocolate Bars carefully curated to pair with the Tequila (20g-50g each)
- 2 Tequila Samplers 50ml: Mezcal Legendaria Domingo Espadin Joven 100% Agave Mezcal 50ml AND Suerte Tequila Blanco 100% de Agave 50ml
- Tasting mat
- Activities to promote audience engagement through sensory exploration (materials included)
- Ten dollar gift card to www.gourmetboutique.net
- 45-minute education by a Gourmet Boutique Food
- Educators/Sommeliers included for kit/guests purchases of 20 kits at no additional charge
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Like wine, craft beer, and specialty coffee has in the past, craft chocolate is taking center stage! Anya, the Founder of Gourmet Boutique has been exploring the craft chocolate scene from its infancy in the early 2000s to the chocolate revolution of today.