Cure for the Common ZombieAverage rating: 4.9 Number of ratings:(20) 1 hour virtual event
Event short description
The zombie apocalypse moved surprisingly fast. It’s been months since a nuclear accident created a mutated strain of the common cold, unleashing an undead epidemic that spread like wildfire.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 1 days before the event.
- This event supports 3 - 30 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
There will be a game proxy physically in the room live streaming video to your team. You will need to work together to escape! In addition to the live video, you will receive a link to a unique website for your room with close-up images from within the room to help find a way out.
Each game Accommodates 3-30 players. Groups with more than 10 players will break up into teams.
The zombie apocalypse moved surprisingly fast. It’s been months since a nuclear accident created a mutated strain of the common cold, unleashing an undead epidemic that spread like wildfire. Billions are undead, society as we know it is gone, and the last survivors huddle in colonies where every day, the living learn to envy the dead. One by one, the last bastions of humanity are being overrun.
But there are rumors of a cure. Wandering madmen, insane with desperation spread the word of a research facility that might be mankind’s last hope, hidden in the most frozen reaches of the deadliest place on earth. You and your team are the human race’s last chance. Infiltrate the polar outpost, find the cure, and release it to save humanity. But be quick. Zombies eat your brain in 60 minutes.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
- Same location
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- This game will be played from your home via an internet connection. You must have high-speed internet.
- You will be guiding your in-room proxy via voice commands, and you will see what they see.
- You will need a computer or smart device with access to Zoom. Please download Zoom in advance
- We recommend that you use one device for zoom, and one device to follow along on our website.
- Make sure you have a pen and paper with you - it’ll help!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection