Event short description
Take your team’s communication skills to the next level with this virtual networking event. In just one hour, you'll learn coaching communication techniques you can use for more powerful 1:1 conversations. Plus, you'll have the opportunity to match up with another attendee in a breakout room to try coaching and get coached in return. Come with a pressing problem and leave not just with new skills, but a solution.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 1 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 250 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
How it works
In just one hour, folks learn coaching communication basics and then get to try out their skills in real time, solving problems and connecting with teammates in the process. We kick off with a 20-minute coaching communication crash course, move into 1:1 breakout rooms so folks can test out their coaching skill in real time, and return to the main room to debrief as a group.
Folks will learn:
- What differentiates a coaching conversation from other conversations
- How to stop giving advice and what to do instead
- 5 questions that will turn your conversations into coaching conversations and why they work We recommend scheduling a 15-minute prep call before the session so we can learn a little more about your team.
As a bonus, we include a takeaway strategy you can use to make sure teams integrate their shiny new coaching skills into your organization’s culture.
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Internet connected device (includes phones and tablets)
- Internet connection
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection