Virtual Wine Tasting featuring Vivant1 hour virtual event
Event short description
In this one-hour interactive tasting experience for corporate teams, we’ll explore the sustainable wines of Vivant
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 300 participants.
Group participation level
- Low - Guests can sit back and watch this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
This is an engaging, educational (and fun!) experience where Brianne gives attendees step-by-step instructions to make them a better wine taster. We’ll walk through: looking, smelling, tasting, and then drawing conclusions about the wine. Team building and icebreakers are also a part of the experience. There will be time for Q&A throughout the class. Brianne’s goal is to help you drink better and up your wine game!
Cheese and/or chocolate pairings can be added to the wine tasting experience. Please inquire for specific pricing.
We do not ship any of the F&B (food and beverage) items and are not responsible for any goods damaged, lost, delayed, or stolen during transit or delivery. This kit cannot ship to: Alabama, Delaware, Kentucky. Mississippi, or Utah. Upcharges apply for Hawaii and Alaska.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 6 Wines (3.4 oz each)
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping costs are included in the per person cost. Alcohol cannot be shipped to a PO box and an adult must sign for delivery. Specific shipping restrictions are denoted in each listing.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- 2 Wine Glasses
- A Glass of Water
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection