Fiesta Cookie Decorating Event1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Make these colorful and festive decorated sombrero, taco and margarita cookies for your Cinco de Mayo fiesta this spring.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 5 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
In this fun and engaging virtual event, our expert cookie artist will teach you decorating techniques to create these beautiful, edible works of art. Your purchase includes all the supplies you'll need to make these come to life in your own kitchen.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Sugar Cookie Mix
- Royal Icing
- Chefmaster Lemon Yellow
- Chefmaster Neon Brite Green
- Chefmaster Super Red
- Chefmaster Sky Blue
- Chefmaster Buckeye Brown
- Tipless 12" Piping Bags (10 count)
- Metal Scribe Tool
- Round Sable Brush
- Opal Sanding Sugar 1oz
- Round Cookie Cutter 3"
- Margarita Glass Cookie Cutter 4.5"
- Sombrero Cookie Cutter 2.5" x 4.25"
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
We can ship anywhere in the US and internationally. The listing price includes delivery within the lower 48 states (mainland US). Delivery to Hawaii and Alaska will be an additional $50 per kit and require 21 days lead time. Delivery to Canada will be an additional $20 per kit. International shipping will be an additional $100 per kit, and require 21 days lead time. For any guests who register after the deadline, rushed shipping is also available for an additional $20 per kit.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper or baking mat
- Rolling pin
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
- Microsoft Teams
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection