Event short description
Create a custom desktop garden brimming with dramatic stimuli
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 25 - 1000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
People are significantly more productive when surrounded by office plants and your desktop should be a reflection of your personal style, passions, and aspirations-- the perfect place for a desktop garden.
A desktop garden is an attractive addition to any office. Each garden includes a bamboo planter, customized foundation, mister, plant nutrients, and a collection of small plants chosen specifically to thrive in your environment!
The plants are fully rooted and ship in grower pots. The collection is a healthy assortment from our family-owned farm partner's succulent collection. The collection is fun, easy to care for, and consists of three unique plants. Each is unique in its coloring and variegation. The plants work in low light, making them an ideal collection for your desktop garden.
Putting your desktop garden together is fun and simple. Together, we'll make our gardens and about each of the plants you've received. Additionally, you'll learn industry secrets to keeping your specific plants happy and thriving.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Bamboo planter 5” x 5” x 5”
- Bamboo planter ships with tray and plant liner
- Spray bottle for misting
- Plant nutrients
- Collection of three to four fully rooted plants
- Care card
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping inside the Continental US (we cannot ship to AK, HI, PR). We ship via FedEx or UPS, and are unable to ship to PO Box addresses
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Gardenuity is an experiential gardening company delivering customized container gardens and personalized gardening experiences. At Gardenuity, we want everyone to be able to reap the benefits gardening brings and satisfy everyone’s desire to grow something good.