Event short description
It's 5:00 Somewhere! Host a virtual cocktail class with kits including everything you need to craft the perfect cocktail. Bring your team together to have fun, learn and oh yes, we will sip!
This class is also a party. We will walk guests through creating three dazzling cocktail recipes. We'll go over basic skills and new concepts you can apply to come up with your own creations. Your host will show how to use the kit we've shipped to each guest while fostering a social environment full of levity and good sips.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 20 - 2000 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
The team has have over 50 combined years of professional bartending experience from all across the globe. From the greatest of dive bars to managing award-winning cocktail bar programs. Since March 2020, we have been teaching virtual cocktail classes and developing the finest craft cocktail kits available on the market today.
Zoom is preferred but other platforms are supported upon request.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Lemongrass Syrup
- Elderflower Tonic
- Elderflower Liqueur
- Tiny Umbrella
- Butterfly Peas Flowers
- Dehydrated Lime Leaves
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
*Shipping with in the continental US. No international shipping*
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Glassware suggested: Coupe, martini, rocks and collins
- Tool Suggestions: Cocktail Shaker, Jigger, Hawthorn Strainer
- Tool Alternatives: Water Bottle with lid, a tablespoon and a mesh strainer
*Bar tool kit add on's available for an additional cost*
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection