Event short description
Celebrate Halloween with a costumed game of ghostly trivia! Our funny and engaging hosts will lead your team through three rounds of Halloween themed trivia including some spooky clips and ghoulish bops. Find out who is a monster master and who is full of hocus pocus!
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 2 - 25 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
How it works
Our professional hosts guide you and your team through a fully themed Halloween trivia game.
Here’s how it works:
• Host admits attendees into the Zoom waiting room at game time
• Your host will provide instructions on the game & how everything works
• They will break the group into randomized teams using the breakout room function on Zoom
• Each team will record their answers on an easy to use online answer sheet the host provides
• The host will read questions & send teams to breakout rooms to submit their answers
• Host will tally points between rounds & revel current leaderboard
• Final Round crowns the winning team!
• After trivia your host will review the costumes & applaud the winner!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Ability to access Zoom
- An Awesome Costume!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
No one tops TriviaHub hosts. Our hosts are true entertainers and trained event experts. They are guaranteed to make your event a fun and exciting experience. We look forward to hosting your next event!