Hispanic Heritage Games & Trivia

1 hour virtual event

Event short description

Switchboard Games logo
Hosted by Switchboard Games

Join a one-of-a-kind experience to celebrate Hispanic Heritage through themed fun and games! Have a blast connecting with other players as you work together to solve challenges, play games, and answer trivia questions that honor Hispanic culture and history! An upbeat host with themed backgrounds will enthusiastically lead everyone through exciting and engaging entertainment that will have you smiling big throughout. So, login to comfortably socialize, enjoy unique fun, and commemorate together with “Hispanic Heritage Games and Trivia”!

Your experienced host will play multiple themed games to maximize the engagement your group experiences. To create an extremely social atmosphere, team combinations will be switched throughout. The types of fun chosen will be based on the variables of your event. Some examples include:

-Jeopardy (Various trivia topics)

-Horseshoes (Get “close enough” to answer)

-Mr. Lister (List factual answers off fun list)

-Undercover (Quickly determine picture)

**A percentage of the proceeds for this event will go to select charities

Virtual event

This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.

Book now - adjust headcount later

Group size

This event supports 10 - 497 participants.

Group participation level

Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.

Event duration

1 hour

Full details

How it works

The ultimate goal of "Hispanic Heritage Games & Trivia" is to effectively connect your group through unique challenges that are entertaining and engaging. A friendly and experienced host will lead your group through multiple rounds of fun experienced in the main Zoom room (for 65% of the time) and in breakout rooms (for the other 35%). To keep things new and interesting, each round sees the host lead a different challenge that players will enjoy with a new group of teammates. Themed virtual backgrounds and upbeat music will be used throughout to immerse everyone in an experience they can see and hear!

You will automatically receive a FREE Highlight Reel with this event!! This incredible video is made from a quick recording where your colleagues will follow hilarious prompts to showcase the fun they had!  Energetic music and a smidge of visual magic is added to create a 25 sec video that you can proudly show anyone!

This host supports the following options:

Things you'll need

Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.

  • Pen and paper (if possible)
  • Laptop (preferred), cell phone or tablet
  • Turning on one’s camera is NOT mandatory, but recommended

How to join

This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom

Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:

  • Zoom

Other things you will need to join:

  • Link to this event, provided after purchase
  • Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
  • Internet connection
Switchboard Games logo
Your host Switchboard Games

Hello! We love to remotely host virtual, hybrid, and in person events that are specifically designed to comfortably connect groups through unique fun. To accomplish this goal, we enthusiastically lead games, trivia, social bingo, game shows, creative, and themed events that are designed to be entertaining and comfortable social experiences for both introverts and extroverts. For us, fun is just the vehicle. Genuine connections is the destination!

Over the past 2 years, we've enjoyed hosting for over 1,700 groups from some of the biggest and most interesting companies in the world. It would be an honor to partner with you to impress/connect your incredible people. Since we know it's impossible to predict every variable at an event, we purposefully created an event format that's as flexible as possible. All that said, let's comfortably connect your group through fun!