Event short description
This relaxing workshop will virtually guide your team on how to fold unique origami designs from the comforts of their homes.
- $35 / person
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 12 - 500 participants.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
In this class, participants will enjoy live demos, learn origami basics, and folding techniques to create origami designs.
This class covers a brief introduction to the history and background of origami in Japan, as well as instructions and folding time where guests will learn to create 2-3 origami designs using the provided kit.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 15 pieces of beautiful origami paper with unique colors and patterns
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A flat surface like a table or desk
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Jen Cox has been washing denim and tie dyeing garments for as long as she can remember. She has traveled around the world to learn washing and dyeing techniques to develop products for large companies. Recently, she has discovered love for teaching others how to dye by creating a curated ‘Tie Dye Party’ in a box for everyone to enjoy. Her mission started with wanting to give back, so a portion of the proceeds from every purchase are donated to Youth Homeless In Los Angeles -thank you for helping!