Event short description
Our friendly, professional artists will guide you step-by-step through a painting on canvas.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 6 - 300 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Create something beautiful while you connect with friends and colleagues. Our friendly, professional artists will guide you step-by-step to create your very own painting! Socialize, bond, and have fun in a casual setting - you’ll see your team in a whole new way!
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- 8x10 Canvas Board
- Cardboard easel
- Pillow box
- Paint Brush set
- Plastic palette
- Set of paints
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 12 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
US shipping is included in our per person pricing. International shipping quotes can be provided for each international guest. Any fees, duties or customs associated with international shipping is payable by the client. International shipping requires 15 business days lead time.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Guests will need a small cup of water nearby
- A few napkins to dry off paintbrushes during the class
- Your kit
- A laptop or a screen with the ability to log into Zoom. For this event, we recommend a desktop or laptop for the best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Dragonfly Designs, is a full-service virtual art experience company specializing in corporate team building & events, client appreciation, life’s special occasions and art classes for adults and children. We are a woman-founded, family-owned business based in Northern California. We offer our virtual art corporate events, workshops and parties to customers across the United States and internationally. Our dynamic team of professional artists guide guests through inspiring, meaningful projects in painting, sewing, jewelry making, drawing, macramé and more. From event planning to sending materials right to your door, we make it easy and fun to have a special experience from the comfort of your home or workplace.