Event short description
Experience cheese from around the world and delicious wine from Sonoma
- $160 / person
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 12 - 500 participants.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Cheese and wine anyone? Who would have guessed that two wildly different food groups could unite for a delightful and imaginative flavor combination? Done right wine and cheese can come together to form an extraordinary treat.
Gourmet Boutique events will have a 15 person minimum for an instructor. For events with less than 15 people attending, the cost will include a $250 speaking fee.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Three (3) Global cheese offerings
- Three (3) Bottles of wine
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Like wine, craft beer, and specialty coffee has in the past, craft chocolate is taking center stage! Anya, the Founder of Gourmet Boutique has been exploring the craft chocolate scene from its infancy in the early 2000s to the chocolate revolution of today.