A Walking Tour of Luxor Temple1 hour virtual event
Event short description
Come join as your guide Lesley takes you for a walk through this incredible temple. They will take you through the processional avenue that leads to Luxor Temple. We will talk about the great Pharaohs who built this amazing temple and what it was for. We will start on the avenue of Sphinxes before making our way to the open court. This will lead us to the entrance of the temple itself. We will journey through the temple, ending the tour in the back shrines leading to the open air museum.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 3 days before the event.
- This event supports 15 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Hungarian, and Italian
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Once booked, the zoom link will be provided and can be distributed to participants. On the day of the event, simply click the link and enjoy. *Please Note: This tour is best booked between 7am-10am EST
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection