Event short description
Join Belden Barns for an unforgettable wine tasting experience.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 8 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
As featured on The Today Show and in Sonoma Magazine, The San Francisco Chronicle, 7×7 Magazine, Forbes, Smithsonian, and Wine Enthusiast, Belden Barn's virtual gatherings offer an easy, joyful and unforgettable way to experience wine tasting.
During this tasting, you will sample Belden Barn's own wines while discussing the nature and the character of wine with winemaker Nate Belden. You'll learn more about our winery production process as well as what makes Belden Barn unique.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
2 of our most popular wines:
- Belden Barns Estate Sauvignon Blanc 750ml
- Belden Barns Estate Pinot Noir 750ml
- Not supported
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 10 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Addresses needed 10 days in advance. Shipping inside the contiguous US included in listed cost. We cannot ship to PO Boxes. Adult signatures required for delivery.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
What happens when a New York City girl and a Colorado farm boy fall in love, start a family and quit there go-go professional careers to raise their kids in a family wine business. Named as One of Sonoma County’s most compelling new wineries of the last decade by Forbes magazine, Belden Barns makes some of Sonoma's most unique (and scrumptious) wines.