Event short description
Gather together to celebrate and pay tribute to the influences, achievements, icons, and significant moments in Asian American and Pacific Islander history! A friendly host will enthusiastically lead everyone through various trivia challenges that are unique, engaging, and impactful. Attendees will find it easy to engage in the main room while also enjoying stress-free collaborations in small groups!
What's more, the host will switch team groupings every time a new trivia challenge or game is played, allowing players to interact with even more friendly faces. So join in to comfortably socialize, smile big, and commemorate with "AAPI Heritage Trivia & Games"! The types of challenges chosen will be based on the variables of your soiree.
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire (Risky trivia with big points)
- Jeopardy (Various categories w/ a Final Jeopardy at the end)
- Horseshoes (Get “close enough” with nearly impossible trivia)
- List It (Provide multiple factual answers to unique questions)
**Want to see the other events we offer? Scroll down to check out our full repertoire!
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- This event supports 14 - 997 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
We traditionally put people on teams of 3-5 in breakout rooms. A friendly and experienced host will lead your group through multiple rounds of fun experienced in the main Zoom room (for 65% of the time) and in breakout rooms (for the other 35%). To keep things interesting and engaging, each round sees the host lead a different challenge that players will enjoy with a new group of teammates. Themed virtual backgrounds and music will be used throughout to immerse everyone in an experience they can see and hear!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Pen and paper (if possible)
- Laptop (preferred), cell phone, or tablet
- Turning on one’s camera is NOT mandatory, but recommended!
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection