Event short description
Learn how to manipulate the fun and exciting medium of alcohol ink! These colorful inks can be used to create unique abstract designs on non-porous surfaces, such as ceramic, metal, glass, plastic, and glossy papers.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 14 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 300 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
In this hands-on class we’ll discuss what makes alcohol ink different from traditional paint mediums and review various application and blending techniques. Then we’ll loosen up and play with the inks on special glossy papers to practice and create fluid art. And finally we’ll apply our new skills to add color and pattern to a 5” white ceramic cup, perfect for use as a pencil cup to organize your desk or a vase for flowers. No experience necessary and all supplies and equipment provided. Note: The supply kit is only able to ship to the 48 contiguous US states. International shipping not available.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Sheets of Yupo Paper
- White Ceramic Pencil Cup (5" x 3.5")
- Set of Alcohol Inks (red, yellow, blue, gold)
- Small Applicator Bottle of isopropyl alcohol
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 21 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping within the US is included in the event cost. International shipping may be available with additional lead time and fees.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- A flat level tabletop surface to work on
- Access to Video Conference Platform
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection