Event short description
Visit a local coffee farm and learn all about the production of coffee. From the farm, the plant, the history, the production, even the chemistry of caffeine, and of course the preparation of a delicious cup of coffee in the old fashion way.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 3 days before the event.
- This event supports 15 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Hungarian, and Italian
- 1 hour 30 minutes
How it works
Book your tour and let us do the rest! You will be provided a zoom link after purchase which can be shared with your group. Then just join at the scheduled date and time.
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Beeyonder is a customer centric virtual tour company whose mission is to create opportunities to explore the world. Discover hidden gems, learn new things, and meet inspiring people. Travelling with us is equal and accessible. Every tour is unique and virtual, always with people at heart.
The Beeyonder experience is something new, the typical way of travelling is no longer the only way. We allow you to explore the world and be kind to the planet.