Event short description
Learn the basics of hand-building pottery and specifically, how to make a mug. This workshop is perfect for groups looking to create and connect while having meaningful conversations. More than just a workshop, this Crockd session is all about interactive conversations using our famous ‘Clay Breaker’ conversation prompts. Expect to laugh, get your hands dirty and learn more about each other while enjoying a bit of creative mindfulness. Get your team out of their heads and into their hands in this team-building session.
- This host typically use google, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 10 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour 30 minutes
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
- Free shipping
- Shipment monitoring
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Your kit — shipped to each guest
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Sit back and relax while we teach you the basics of hand-building pottery. We will show you step-by-step how to create a mug while tapping into your creative flow. All supplies come within your custom Crockd kit but you may want to have a small glass of water, a cutting board, and some paper towels handy for clean-up.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
This Kit Contains:
- 2 x Bags of eco-friendly, moist, hybrid Crockd Clay
- 5 x Custom branded Handmade wooden Crockd Pottery Tools
- 10 x Claybreakers — carefully curated conversation starter cards
- 1 x Crockbook — includes easy-to-follow instructions for 10+ pieces
- The deets on what to do with your finished piece — from firing and glazing to air drying and painting
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address. You'll have to provide addresses 14 days prior to the event to allow for shipping and delivery.
Shipping policy or exclusions
Shipping to locations in the US is included in the price. We can ship internationally for an additional fee.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Small glass of Water
- Paper Towels or Rag
- Cutting board or Craft Mat (optional)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Google Meet
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection