Event short description
This innovative trivia game experience features fun questions designed to promote group discussion and collaboration by giving rich context clues, encouraging participation from every member of your group. All programs include a live event host to drive the fun. Build trust, build teams, build company culture.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- Headcount can be adjusted up to 1 days before the event.
- This event supports 10 - 300 participants.
Group participation level
- High - Guests will be asked to perform tasks, respond to, or engage with the group.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
Performed on Zoom, Teams or another collaborative video service, BARREL OF BUSINESS is a fun, interactive program your teams will love. Playing from anywhere, participants use their own device (smartphone, computer or tablet) and compete in teams of 3-5 people from your organization.
Utilizing visual context clues and other hints, each member will help unravel questions like, “Which of these famous world landmarks is taller than the Statue of Liberty?” Earning points for each correct choice. The host guides the game and reviews all answers with the group, providing fun facts and amusing perspectives throughout. Points are tabulated in rounds with an overall winning team announced at the end. We make it easy for everyone to participate and feel comfortable. It doesn’t matter if employees are analytical or artistic, introverted or extroverted. With wide-ranging questions covering a variety of topics such as world culture, sports, entertainment and pop culture, no one will feel left out.
Unlike standard trivia games, our questions feature clever associations and visual context clues designed to promote discussion and interaction among all team members. Monkey Business is serious fun! Perfect for remote and in-house workers. Our game can even be customized to your business or organization. There’s no better way to engage your teams! We’re excited to have your teams try BARREL OF BUSINESS!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
For this event you can organize your guests into pre-assigned teams.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- An internet-capable device with ability to login to a collaborative video conference service. By default we will provide a Zoom link for your event, but we can use your collaborative video service if you prefer.
- We recommend a tablet, laptop or desktop computer for best experience.
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection