Event short description
Taste four beers and learn about each beer style, tasting notes, suggested food pairings, insider brewery information, and more!
- $118 / person
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
- This event supports 15 - 250 participants.
- 1 hour
- A kit to accompany the event will be delivered to each guest prior to the event date.
How it works
Craft’d Company presents Private Virtual Tastings, where we lead viewers through four beers to discuss each beer style, tasting notes, suggested food pairings, and insider brewery information. Prior to the event, Craft’d Company will curate and deliver our signature tasting kit so attendees can participate in the interactive tasting experience from home.
Each guest of the event will receive these items in a shipment to their address.
- Charcuterie snack pack from our fabulous partner, Grazy
- Curated tasting kit featuring four craft beers
Shipping & delivery
This event includes a shipment to each guest's address.
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Your kit
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
- Cisco Webex
- Blue Jeans
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection
Craft'd Company is a craft beer events company. Over the past four years, we've hosted over 100 beer-centric events from taproom tastings to large-scale festivals. With COVID shutting down breweries and events in 2020, we've gone completely virtual with tastings on Instagram live which quickly evolved into private tastings for corporate, non-profit and social groups.