Event short description
Want to send a colleague off with laughter and appreciation? We've got you covered! Laughter On Call can design the ultimate fond farewell for a beloved teammate or family member guaranteed to have people leave on a high note. Run by two professional comedian, this interactive comedy party uses Improv games and Stand up prompts for a laugh out loud experience where everyone participates.
- This host will provide a zoom video conference.
- This event supports 5 - 500 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 1 hour
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
We open with music of your choosing, talk quickly about the mental health benefits of laughing with people and then get people up and doing a short physical and FUN warm up. Then two highly experienced Improv comics run a series of laugh out loud games customized just for you which get even the most introverted of your gang participating! If it's more than 20, we can go in to break out rooms for a more intimate experience. Or not! We're here to give your person the ultimate sendoff!
This host supports the following options:
This event uses break out rooms.
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- Be ready to turn on your camera and mic during the event
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
The host is not able to use a video link provided by you.
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection