Event short description
Similar to guided meditation, these sessions lead your team through different breathing techniques to create certain lasting effects on their bodies, nervous systems, and minds. Many of these techniques have been published in Jerry's book, "Essential Pranayama: Breathing Techniques for Balance, Healing, and Peace", and are accessible to beginners. No prior experience is necessary.
- This host typically use zoom, but we can integrate with other systems.
Book now - adjust headcount later
- This event supports 1 - 99 participants.
Group participation level
- Medium - Guests will be sent a kit or prompted to participate in this event.
- 30 minutes
Included with purchase
- Video link
- Custom invitation and calendar invites
- Elevent Event Manager portal and homepage
- Guest information collection
- Messaging with host
To join this event, your guests will need
- An internet connection
- Computer / device
- Additional things you'll need
How it works
At the beginning of each session, Jerry will discuss breathwork, including a breakdown of techniques that will be presented in the session. Throughout the experience, Jerry will guide participants through several different techniques, leaving them feeling calm and peaceful. Jerry is happy to provide a virtual meeting link for sessions with up to 99 participants. For groups of 100+, the client will need to provide the meeting link and cost per group is subject to change.
*15-minute sessions available for $100
**Add a recording of your session for an additional $25 - Recordings are a great way to include folks who can't join the live event (for internal use only) - The edited recording will be delivered to you within two business days of the event - If you'd like your session recorded, you must notify us at least two days prior to your event
This host supports the following options:
- Breakout rooms
Individuals can join this event remotely or as a group from the same location using a single device.
- Pre-assigned teams
Things you'll need
Each guest will need to supply the items below to participate fully in this event.
- It is ideal that participants have a quiet and distraction-free space to practice in (or noise-canceling headphones)
How to join
This event is delivered using the video platform: Zoom
Prefer to use your own platform? This host supports the following options:
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
Other things you will need to join:
- Link to this event, provided after purchase
- Internet connected device, tablets and phones are supported
- Internet connection